There’s a lot to learn about buying your first home.
Hundreds of factors play into the most important investment of your life. Taking a homebuyer class is an important first step to avoiding common pitfalls and scams while learning how to get the house you want.
In this free class, the Keri Shull and Orange Line Living Team (#1 team in Virginia) will teach you everything you need to know about buying your first home, from your first steps exploring the market to throwing your housewarming party.
Topics discussed at our homebuyer class include:
- How to qualify for the home you want (you might be pleasantly surprised)
- How we can help you get out of your lease -- you’re not stuck there!
- The “4 C’s” affecting home price.
- The 8 stages of purchasing a home, and what to expect at each stage.
- How to negotiate a lower price for the home you want.
- How to avoid double-paying rent and a mortgage.
$1500 Toward Your Home (or Breaking Your Lease!): Receive a credit totaling $1,500 at closing OR put it towards breaking your lease so you can move sooner.
Home Buy-Back Guarantee: If you don’t love your new home within 12 months, we’ll help you sell it or buy it back for free.
Where and When?
The Keri Shull Team
1600 Wilson Blvd #101, Arlington, VA 22209
Thursday, November 29th, 2018
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm