80/20 LIVIN', LLC (“us,” “our,” or “we”) has prepared this Privacy Statement to ensure that the viewers of 80/20 LIVIN', LLC’s website (8020survivin.co) (the “Website”) and subscribers to 80/20 LIVIN', LLC’s newsletter or other online services and products (collectively, the “Online Services”) are aware of 80/20 LIVIN', LLC’s practices concerning information collected from users of the Website and subscribers and purchasers of Online Services (“Users”).
All information transmitted, submitted to, or acquired from, the Website shall be deemed to be the property of 80/20 LIVIN', LLC and 80/20 LIVIN', LLC shall have the right to use such information for the purposes described herein to the extent that such use is consistent with applicable law.
1. Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Information Collected
When a User uses, registers for or subscribes for any Online Services, or interacts with the Website in other ways, such as by submitting questions or comments, or requesting information or materials, such User acknowledges and authorizes 80/20 LIVIN', LLC to collect the following information:
* User’s domain name, IP address, and computer and web browser type;
* any information provided to 80/20 LIVIN', LLC by User through the submission of any forms, surveys and any other information received from User, including, but not limited to, email addresses regardless of whether provided by Users or otherwise acquired by 80/20 LIVIN', LLC as a result of correspondence with Users, personally identifiable information, and financial and demographic information relative to Users; and
* any information relative to User’s utilization of the Website including information relative to what web pages Users visit or access.
3. Use of Information
4. Third Party Disclosure
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, 80/20 LIVIN', LLC reserves the right to release and disclose any and all information relative to any User to law enforcement or other governmental officials as 80/20 LIVIN', LLC, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems necessary to comply with any applicable law or at the request any governmental entity or agency.
5.Access and Modification of Information
To the extent required by applicable law, User may request that 80/20 LIVIN', LLC inform User about the personal information maintained by us with respect to User, and where appropriate, request that 80/20 LIVIN', LLC update, correct and/or suppress personal information about User that we maintain. 80/20 LIVIN', LLC will make all required updates and changes within the time specified by applicable law, and where permitted, may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of responding to such request. Please remember, if User makes such a request, 80/20 LIVIN', LLC may not be able to provide User with the same quality and/or variety of Online Services to which User is accustomed. User is permitted to remove User’s personal contact information from 80/20 LIVIN', LLC’s marketing list by utilizing the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of every email sent to Users by 80/20 LIVIN', LLC or by directing any other request, in writing, to: 80/20 LIVIN', LLC, PO BOX 2871 CHESTER VA 23831. To protect User’s confidentiality, 80/20 LIVIN', LLC will only respond to the physical or email address provided to 80/20 LIVIN', LLC in User’s request.
6. Information From Minors
No information collected from children is knowingly used for any purpose whatsoever, either inside or outside the Website.
7. Anti-Spam Policy
80/20 LIVIN', LLC seeks to ensure that it and third parties with whom it provides information relative to Users comply with all applicable law relative to contact with Users. In this regard, 80/20 LIVIN', LLC will only contact Users for the following purposes:
* to acknowledge 80/20 LIVIN', LLC’s receipt of a User’s subscription application, online order or similar transaction, or to request additional information or action from User relative to any such transaction;
* in response to a User inquiry regarding the status of any transaction;
* periodic contact expressing our appreciation for User’s business or patronage; and
In addition, 80/20 LIVIN', LLC has instituted the following protocols relative to electronic mail correspondence in order to facilitate 80/20 LIVIN', LLC’s compliance with applicable law such as the Can-Spam Act, including among other things:
* all emails sent to Users by 80/20 LIVIN', LLC will conspicuously identify 80/20 LIVIN', LLC as the sender;
* the Subject of emails will accurately describe the subject matter of the contents thereof, including clearly and conspicuously stating that the e-mail message is an advertisement if applicable;
* email message will contain an “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom thereof, which will allow the User to opt out of getting email from 80/20 LIVIN', LLC in the future; and
* a current physical mailing address will be contained in all email communications, where the User can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
8. Information Security
80/20 LIVIN', LLC implements security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of User’s information. 80/20 LIVIN', LLC restricts access to personal information to 80/20 LIVIN', LLC’s business partners who may need such information in order to operate, develop or improve Online Services. Persons receiving such information are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
(last updated: 27FEB2017)